Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Daily Gospel Reflections Oct 19, 2016

In today's Gospel parable of the master and his prudent servant, I am reminded how much time I spend for the Lord. Undoubtedly, I spent much time with him through prayer during the difficult periods of my life. But during the ordinary and seemingly boring days, I figure not so much though. Hence, I am challenged to be at least consistent with my prayer and reflection time with Him. I believe those dull and boring days should be spent fortifying the foundations of my faith so when trials arise, I may react just like the prudent servant.

LORD, please grant me prudence, patience, and direction in my life. May the everyday decisions that I make slowly lead me into the path you have planned for me. Thank you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment